Monday, July 22, 2013

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by! I am going to show you a layout that I created using the NEW Moxxie Baseball collection! First of all, I have to say...Moxxie has sure hit it out of the field with this line! The colors are just perfect and I LOVE the vintage feel of the papers. When I opened my box up and saw all these goodies, I just knew I had to do some creating with it!
 
I created this layout using a photo of my Godson Kobe. I just love the seriousness of his face and it is just priceless. When Kobe saw the paper that I was working with, he even commented on how cool it was!
 
 
 
To give the layout a little more "vintage" feel, I distressed the edges of the papers and then added brown ink. I'm definitely a "BLING" kind of a gal, so I just had to add some rhinestones to the "All American" embellishment, along with diamond stickles on the baseball itself!
 
 
 
I also added more diamond stickles to the word "Baseball" below the photo.
 
 
This collection is so much fun to "play" with and design with! Make sure to look for it at your local scrapbook store SOON!
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my layout! Have a wonderful day!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment