Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Simple Sketches Design Team!

I have some HAPPY news to share with you! I am excited to tell you that I am now part of the Simple Sketches design team! I absolutely LOVE working with sketches and creating layouts or cards using the sketch. They are so much fun and sometimes are exactly what you need to get that creativity moving! So in the upcoming months you will get to see what I create with the sketches. Here is the sketch that I had to work with:
 

Here is my design:
 

I look forward to working with this wonderful group of ladies and playing with the sketches.  Make sure to go and start following Simple Sketches blog and also the facebook page!  There are some AMAZING sketches coming up and your not going to want to miss them!  I can't wait to start sharing some of my layouts with you.
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment