Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Mojo Monday #203



Well last week it was Halloween and guess what it is this week?!?!?! YEP...Christmas!! Funny thing though, I didn't have any Christmas music on this time to do my creating...I actually had no music...ODD!!

I wanted to get this posted earlier in the week, but since I am back working, that hasn't happened!! I forgot how early 5am comes and now starting tomorrow 4:15am....and I'm not a morning person!!! But it's ok...I'm not complaining, at least not a lot!!

Here is this weeks Mojo Monday sketch:

And now here is my creation:

I absolutely LOVE Graphic 45 paper, so that is what I decided to work with this week!

Recipe:
Graphic 45 Christmas paper
Bazzill Sugar Cookie
BoBunny (red paper..I don't have the color in front of me!)
Brown Pen
Kaisercraft pearls
Chestnut Roan cat's eye
Lace (tea dyed and then sprayed with Pearl glimmermist)

The poinsettia was another flower that I made using the Retro flower punch. I then sprayed it with pearl glimmermist. Like I said last week, I am having fun making flowers and was excited when I created this poinsettia!!

Ok, well I am off to bed...4:15 is coming early (YAWN!!) Thanks for looking!!

Blessings and Hope....
Misty




1 comment: