Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch Challenge

Hello Everyone!! Is it HOT enough out there for you all?? Seriously, I look back at my last blog entry and think how cold and snowy it was, and how we were all wishing for some HEAT!! Now I am thinking....Oh how I would love just a little bit of that cold!! Are we ever happy...NOPE!! Oh well...it will be here before we know it and we will be wanting a bit of this heat back, or will we?!?!

Thanks to a dear friend of mine, my blog now has a NEW updated look that I absolutely LOVE!!! So now hopefully I will be able to update daily and get some new inspiratons added! So for one of my very first online sketch challenges, I picked one from Clean & Simple, that I absolutely loved. I took the sketch and flipped it. This is one of those sketches that I can see a lot of different themes for!! I really enjoyed working with it!!

Here is the sketch:



And here is my finished product:


Supplies Used:

Paper: Pebbles Inc. Happy Go Lucky Line
Stamps: Rain or Shine by Unity Stamps (Love this stamp set!!)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Clear Snap Chestnut Roan Cats Eye
Colored Pencils: Prismacolor
Crystal Stickles

Thanks for taking the time to look and I will be posting more soon!! Feel free to leave comments...it's always nice for some feedback!!

Blessings & Hope,
Misty

1 comment:

  1. Love the card! I also enjoyed reading the new post!! Looking forward to future posts and cards!!

    ReplyDelete