Saturday, September 21, 2013

It's the Little Things...

Happy Saturday!  I am here with another GREAT sketch with Simple Sketches!  I hope you are enjoying these sketches as much as I am.  They are just so much fun and you don't have to use them only as a layout...use your creative juices and use it as a card or an altered art piece!  Whatever it may be, just have fun with it!
 
Here is this weeks sketch:
 
 
And here is my take on it:
 
 
This was a cute little moment captured on 4th of July with my Goddaughter Braylee!  I absolutely ADORE this little girl.  She is definitely a blessing in my life!  Kids grow up so fast, so it is just these simple little moments that we sometimes take for granted.  I love the softness of this line of paper from Adorn It "Viva La Glam" 
 
Please take a few minutes to check out the rest of the Design Teams creations.  We hope that our designs will inspire you to do some creating!  If so, please share it with us!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment