Friday, December 7, 2012

December "Hop Along and Win" Moxxie Blog Hop

Welcome to our December hop! This month, you could WIN the gorgeous Winterland collection, composed of frosty shades of blues and purples:





This is one of those collections that is just AMAZING!!!  I love the colors and all of the soft accents that is has to offer.  Definitely another collection that I will be hoarding!  I don't know about you but I love finding NEW ornaments every year.  So this year I found these cute blank 3"x 3" canvases that make the perfect ornament.  So that is what I used for this little HOPE snowman ornament! 
 

 
 
I think he turned out ADORABLE and I know he will go perfect on my HOPE Christmas tree!!  I had so much fun making this little guy and I hope you enjoy him too.  Thanks for stopping by and make sure you stop by the other Muses and see there great creations!!  You will definitely want to add this collection
to your stash..or even better, WIN it!!

To have a chance at winning, you need to follow the hop through all eleven participating blogs, check out the beautiful work of the Moxxie Muses, and leave a comment for each of them. Comments will close at midnight CST on Tuesday, December 11. Winner will be announced the next day on the Moxxie blog. International fans are welcomed to play along if they agree
to pay shipping in the event of their win.
Ready to hop and be inspired?


       Got Moxxie
       Susie Bentz
       Patti Hamil
       Cathy Harper
       Michelle James
       Rebecca Price
       Misty Rushlow
       Mary Pat Siehl
       Dana Tatar
       Rhonda Van Ginkel
       Ange Weisback
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ornament! I love the ribbon and tulle. I love the idea of a HOPE tree! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to use on your "Hope" tree. How precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't that cute?! I have a bunch of those little canvases all hoarded away, what a great idea this is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is adorable
    i love snowmen!
    tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. this would be a great project for the kids to do for our Christmas tree!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love snowmen and he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. There are so many great designs made with this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have created such an adorable ornament. Love that little snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that ornament looks brilliant and oh so pretty. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That snowman sticker is so cute and can see why you wanted to make an ornament with him. I do too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with that snowman - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute snowman. Adorable ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so cute Misty!!! I love that you used 3x3 canvas for your base!

    ReplyDelete