Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy LEAP Day!!

Happy Birthday to all those Leap Babies, including my mom's cousin Bonnie!!! I can't imagine only celebrating my birthday on the actual day, once every 4yrs!!! I guess that is one way to stay young!!

I hope you all are enjoying the New Year, since we are already 2 months into it...can't believe tomorrow will already be March 1, where has this year gone?!?!?! I know for me it has been a very BUSY couple of months. I am hoping that maybe once March is over with, things will settle down a bit, but we will see how that works!!

This past weekend I got the opportunity to spend a couple of days with some friends at a Fundraiser Crop for a special friend who is fighting breast cancer. We had a GREAT time with lots of laughs, food and fun!!! Not to mention a lot of goodies, that included raffles and a silent auction! I was good though, I didn't buy anything for myself...I spoiled my husband instead!! I was able to win him a clay pigeon shooting outting for him and a friend. Needless to say, they are anxiously waiting to get a date set up to go and use it!!

I did donate a cute little tin that was filled with 12 all occasion cards that I created and put on the silent auction. I was shocked when it brought in $55 and there were people that really wanted it. So....I wanted to share some of the cards with you!! First I have to say, thanks to PINTEREST for some great ideas, I was able to make some of these cards. I don't know about you, but I LOVE pinterest and I can't even imagine life before it!! How Boring...LOL!!! But on the other hand, I know there are times when I say to myself, I am just going to spend a few minutes here...and 2hrs later, I am still there!!!! Oh life, how sweet it is!!!

Ok, here are my spin on a couple of pinterest cards ideas that I created!!! Everyone LOVED them and I hope you do too!!!
I love this black and white bride and groom card!!!  It is just so clean and simple, but yet so classy!!

This one was fun to make and I love how it turned out!!!  Everyone adored this one too!!!  How simple but yet perfect for a wedding card!!

I hope you enjoy these creations and I will be back later with some more card ideas!! Keep enjoying pinterest and I wish you the best with all of your own creations!! I am in hopes to get some scrapbook layouts posted on here in the next couple of days. I have created some adorable layouts that I would love to share!!!

Thanks for looking!!
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment