Tuesday, December 13, 2011

I'm BACK...and Unity Challenge!!!

Well....Here I am again, I guess it looks like I sort of took a break from posting on the blog. It has been a crazy and busy fall...and where has it gone?!!??!? I can't believe that in less than 2 weeks, and it will be Christmas and then another year is coming to end.


There seems like there has been so much going on in our lives with Steve getting a new job and just the changes that come with that. He is really enjoying it and I do have to say, it is nice to see him happy once again.


Well...I am going to make this post a quick one, but I do have some more cards that I would like to get posted later this week of some cards that I made for a fundraiser. But right now, I am wanting to get this one posted for a Unity Stamp challenge. So lets see if I remember how to do all of this again!!


This card is made using the Tinsel in a Tangle stamp from Unity and along with some of Wintertime paper from Echo Park. I LOVE this little guy who has been up trying to put the tinsel on the tree and obviously has decorated himself more than the tree!!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my blog, and I will get some more updated stuff up and going very soon!!!


Hopes and Blessings....Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment