Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Worth the Hassle!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  With May fast approaching, I know a lot of us will be attending LOTS of Graduations...both High School and College.  It is nice to celebrate with the graduates and see what they accomplished through out the years.  It is also exciting to hear their dreams and goals for the future.  A chapter is closing and a new one is beginning!
 
I want to share this Graduation card that I created using AJVD"Con{grad}ulations" stamp set.  This is one of my FAVORITE sets....I LOVE the diploma and all the fun sayings.  Just think how you could use this set with your grads school paper or the colors of the school.  It was so much fun to make!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and checking out my card!
 
Blessings and Hope...
Misty
 
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments:

Post a Comment