Happy Wednesday! I'm here with a card of Thanks that is FULL of GREEN!!
This was a FUN challenge and one that I really wasn't sure what I was going to create. I knew I didn't want just plain green cardstock, so I started digging to see what I had. I happened to find some GREEN pattern paper that when good together, and found the green glitter paper. So I just began to play and I think it turned out better than planned! My favorite part of it...the GLITTER paper...I think it makes the card just pop. PLUS....you could say I even got a little GREEN with the die cuts as I did use the EMERALD Backdrop Die Set too! How fun is that?!?! If you haven't used the Daisy Die Set, you seriously need to. This has quickly become one of my favorite dies that we have. I love the flowers and use them on everything!
Thank you so much for stopping and looking.
Blessings & Hope...
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:
|from the Pantone website|
Please join us in our AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge!!!
For this challenge, you will need to create a project using different shades of GREEN!!!
This will run from March 1st thru March 17th at 10 pm EST.
Then we will choose ONE "LUCKY" person to win
a $20 Gift certificate to our store!
So get those projects started and start linking up!
- You can link up as many projects as you wish ~ must be separate blog posts.
- You don't have to stick to using AJVD products only.
- MUST use Green on your project to be eligible.
- Please link directly to your blog post and also add in your post that is is for the AJVD 50 Shades of Green Challenge
- Please use direct link to your blog post.
Show us your creativity!!!