Saturday, February 22, 2014

Happy Birthday!

Hello scrappy friends!  I hope everyone is enjoying all the NEW collections that Moxxie has  been releasing in the past few weeks.  I can definitely say that my FAVORITE colletion is "Easter-rific", but my 2nd favorite is "Night to Remember".  I love the black and all the other colors that are used, the black makes them just POP!
 
So this week I have used a combination of the "Night to Remember" and "Just a Girl" collections.  I also used a NEW sketch from Simple Sketches, and the "Basically Birthday" stamp set from A Jillian Vance Designs.
 
Here is the sketch:
 
 
Here is my card:
  Happy Birthday x3
 
Card Recipe:
Memento Ink:  Rosebud, Lulu Lavender, Pear Tart
Other supplies:  black & white cardstock, crystal stickles, blackbird cats eye, black pen for detail work, ribbon, pop dots, glue dots, colored pencils
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Saturday!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment