Tuesday, February 4, 2014

A Fun Spring Card...

Happy Wednesday!  I would like to share with you this FUN Spring card that I created with Moxxie's NEW "Night to Remember" prom collection and A Jillian Vance Designs, Spring stamp set, "Spring in Bloom".  I LOVE the colors and patterns of this collection and I knew I wanted to go "outside of the box" and use it for something other than prom.  The colors are just so VIBRANT and are going to become quick favorites.  Seriously, I can't seem to get enough of these papers. 
The stamps that are used on this card are from A Jillian Vance Designs Spring stamp set, "Spring in Bloom".  I love the looks of the flowers and butterflies and the sayings are just perfect for Spring and the Easter season.  Plus, I LOVE that the stamps are made to color in...that way you can make your flowers any color you choose!
 
This weeks card was inspired by this weeks, Mojo Monday sketch.  If you have never heard of Mojo Monday, I would highly recommend going and checking it out.  Each Monday, there is a new sketch reveled and it's up to you if you would like to join in the challenge.  The first sketch of the month, is a challenge where you could possibly win and you have a week to get your creation turned in.  So long story short...just go check it out!!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

 
Please find A Jillian Vance Design here:

No comments:

Post a Comment