Saturday, January 11, 2014

Valetine Combo!

Hello everyone!  It's Misty here with an ADORABLE gift cardholder, along with a CUTE Valentine's card.  I know sometimes I dislike giving "just" a gift card to someone, but why not make one of these quick and easy gift card holders.   Some of you might have already seen my gift card holder, but make sure you checkout the matching card I created to go with it!
 
Valentine gift card holder 1
 
Valentine gift card holder 2
 
Anyone would LOVE to get one of these little creations, along with a gift card from there favorite LSS!  This cute little envelope die, tag dies and stamps are all from A Jillian Vance Designs.  l highly recommend taking some time and checking out their website if you are a stamp and die lover...there are some CUTE ones!!  
 
I also created a card to go with this gift card holder.  I used one of the NEW sketches from Simple Sketches:
 
Simple Sketches
 
 Here is my card that I created:
 
Valentine card 1.11.14
 
This card is so fun and simple!  Both the card and the gift card holder was made using Moxxie's "How I Love Thee" Valentine collection.  I love the bright and bold colors and how that black makes the pattern paper POP!!  The white stitching, swirls and dots, are all doodling that I did with a white pen!  I LOVE the way doodling looks but sometimes I forget to do it!
 
Thank you for stopping by and I hope this inspires you how to creatively give your loved one or friends their next gift card!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment