Saturday, January 25, 2014

Adorable Moxxie Easter-rific Layout

Happy Saturday! I am here with another ADORABLE layout using Moxxie NEW Easter-rific paper line.  I am LOVING this colleciton and the colors are just perfet for all your Easter and Spring photos.  I just can't get enough of this paper!

SS #22 and Moxxie

I created this layout using this weeks sketch from Simple Sketches.  If you haven't heard of them, you must go check them out.  There is a new layout introduced every Saturday. Here is the sketch for this week...

Sketch #22

As you can see I incorporated the one page sketch into a 2 page layout!  Plus...don't forget to check out those CUTE little bunnies in the top right hand corner.  Look at their litte ears...

Bunnies up close

I just had to have fun with those cute little ears.  Don't they just look like they are going to JUMP out of the page?!?  I also took some of the leftover paper and created a card, using the same sketch!  It's always nice to look at a sketch and be able to use it for either cards or layouts!

SS #22 card and Moxxie

I hope all of you are enjoying the Easter creations that the Muses have been sharing.  I know I LOVE to see what everyone comes up with...that is what makes us all UNIQUE!  So make sure to checkout your LSS to grab your NEW Moxxie collections!  If they aren't being carried by your LSS, make sure you ask them to order it in!  Your definitely going to want to get your hands on this collection!  
Thanks for stopping by and have a WONDERFUL Saturday!  Just remember, every day is a day closer to SPRING!!

Blessings & Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment