Saturday, December 28, 2013

Just a little Love!

It's Misty here with a little Valentine card that I would like to share with you.  I know I am always looking to create a variety of mini cards, but sometimes find that they can be a little bit of a challenge!  I enjoy creating these little bundles of cards and giving them away as gifts...everyone LOVES them!
 
Today is Saturday, so that means its reveal day over at Simple Sketches!  Here is the AWESOME sketch that I used:
 
 
And here is my creation:
 
 
I love how this mini card turned out and LOVE using A Jillian Vance Design stamps!  This is one of my favorite stamp sets, and works great in making CUTE little cards!!  I hope you will join us with our new sketch over at "Simple Sketches"...we would love to see what inspiration you come up with!!
 
Recipe:
My Mind's Eye "Love Me" 6x6 paper pack
kraft cardstock, black ink, stickles, black ribbon
 
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment