Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Saturday and Happy 1st day of Winter!  I think I am definitely ready for the 1st day of Spring instead.  As we all continue to get ready for this holiday season, I would like to share with you a Valentine card using one of our NEW stamp & die combos!
 

This is another set that you are going to have to add to your collection. There are SO many sentiments in this collection that it can be used in a variety of ways.  I know I can't wait to use it more and I know it's going to be one of my ALL TIME faves!  You know, that one that you are constantly turning to!
 
Thanks for stopping by and checking my design out.  I know things are a busy time of the year, but please remember to take some time out and to truly enjoy the time of the season.  It is about so much more than gift giving.  Don't ever regret the time you missed out on during the holidays!

Blessing and Hope...
Misty

No comments:

Post a Comment