Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Mickey kind of Christmas!

Happy Wednesday!  I can't believe it is already December 11, where has this month gone?  I know if your like me, you've been out shopping for just the right Christmas gift for everyone on your list. So now your probably beginning to think of how to wrap up the gift, so that it is all nice and pretty.  Well...if you have a Mickey Mouse fan, here is an ADORABLE little gift tag to attach to their gift!  This tag is just PERFECT for them and honestly, anyone would love to get this attached to their package!  I absolutely LOVE this paper from Moxxie, the "Magical Moments" collection!  I knew I wanted to add some of the adorable stamps and dies from A Jillian Vance Designs!

 
 
I just had to add that CUTE little santa hat from A Jillian Vance Designs "Dear Santa" set. 
 
Recipe:
 
"Tuxedo Black" ink pad--Memento
Millennium black ink pen
Stardust Stickles
Uniball Signo white pen
EK Succes:  .75" & 1" circle punch
Other:  black cardstock, ribbon, pop dots, glue dots
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a few minutes to look around!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty


No comments:

Post a Comment