Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Santa Approved!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
It's my day to "Guest Design" with A Jillian Vance Design!
I want to share with you, these ADORABLE little
Mrs. Claus shoes that I made.  We all have those people that
we just want to give a "little" gift to.  Well here
is one of those gifts.  Everyone is going to fall in LOVE with these!
 
 
A couple of years ago, I had seen some Halloween shoes on pinterest
and then I thought....Hey, I can make these into "Mrs. Claus shoes"!
 The shoes themselves were cut from the "Princess Party" cricut cartridge
and her shoes are a size 7 (hint: cut your shoe at 7")!
 
These are so much fun to make and EVERYONE will want a pair!
 
Recipe:
O Christmas Tree Stamp Set
{die}verse Christmas Tag Stamp & Die combo
Pear Pins
Red cardstock, yellow cardstock, white cardstock, stardust stickles,
pop dots, Memento Tuxedo black ink pad, pop dots
Baggies, Oreos, red tulle
 
Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again next Wednesday, with
another AJVD creation!
 
Blessings & Hope...
Misty

 






No comments:

Post a Comment