Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Guess "WHOO"???

Guess "WHOO" is Guest Designing with Jillian Vance Design stamps for November and December?!?!  You guessed it...ME!!  I am so excited and can't wait to share with everyone my "Wednesday Creations".
 
So for my 1st Wednesday, I would like to share with you this ADORABLE set of 4 cards that I created!  I absolutely LOVE this stamp set and had so much fun using it!  WHOO doesn't like an owl or two?!?

 
Recipe:
*We R Memory Keepers "Chalkboard" paper
*Memento Ink--Tuxedo Black
*Cats Eye--Blackbird
*May Arts Ribbon
 
Thank you so very much for stopping by and checking out my cards using Jillian Vance Design stamps and dies!  Be sure to stop by next Wednesday and see what I have created.  I am so excited to be here and look forward to sharing my creations with you all!
 
Please stop by my blog, Mistyical Creations, and checkout my other creations!
 
Have a WONDERFUL day and I will you next Wednesday!
 
Blessings and Hope....
Misty
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment