Saturday, January 12, 2013

CHA

YES!!! I am in Anaheim, CA, for the Winter Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show and I'm so excited to be here!!! But, as far as weather..I'm thinking the warm weather needs to get here SOON!!! Oh well, hopefully by Wednesday it will be warmer...that's the day we are going to Disneyland!! I can't wait for that either! This trip is going to be full of memories and experiences. I'll be sharing some as we go along!

One memory I have to share with you is my first class that I took today. Guess who it was taught by.... Give up?!?! Tim Holtz!!! YES...I was so excited and shocked when I found out I won a spot to his class. There are certain classes that are a lottery class, and that happened to be one of them. I was also able to get my photo taken with him too. The project was so much fun and really has me wanting to do more with mixed media.

Tomorrow the actual Trade Show will open and we will begin to see the new products coming out and all the goodies created with them! If you have never been here, you just can't even imagine. It's like a little kid in a cookie store!!! YUMMY!!

Well as the day comes to an end, I wanted to share a couple of photos with you. I was able to get my photo with Tim and then I wanted to share my project I created with you!! Thanks for stopping by!!! Have a very blessed day!!

Blessings & Hope...
Misty


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are having a blast Misty! Thanks for posting these pics so I can live through you. =)

    ReplyDelete