Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just Another Rainy Day!!

Ok, so I can't believe that it is already May 22....where did May go???  Not to rush anyone or make anyone panic, but do you realize that there is only 7 months until Christmas?!?!?!  I know, that is exactly how I felt when I realized it!  Believe it or not, I still have some Christmas gifts to pass out from last year.  My goal is to get that done ASAP!! It just seems like the older we get, the days go by so much faster.  Steve and I just celebrated our 9yr anniversary on the 17th, some days I think..."Wow, it seems just like yesterday" while other days it seems like it has been FOREVER!!

I hope you all were able to celebrate National Scrapbook Day.  I know I was able to celebrate the entire weekend at my favorite store, A Paige 2 Remember!  It was a great one, our theme was "The 80's" and our colors were black and yellow...YEP we looked like a group of bumble bees!!  It started on Friday at 2pm and it went clear through until Sunday at 4pm!!  YES...the store was opened the ENTIRE time!!  The first night I did go home and got some rest but then I was up and going at 9am on Saturday and stayed then entire time until 4pm on Sunday, well with a couple of exceptions of running here and there.  We had awesome food, fun and friendship...along with lots of demos!!  I got to demonstrate the new Lucky 8 punches from We R Memory Keepers.  They were a blast and everyone loved them.

Of course the weekend was more of a BLAST becasuse of the exciting NEWS that was announced that Friday...the announcement of me being a MOXXIE MUSE!!!  With having a full weekend of scrapbooking with friends, I was able to work with one of Moxxie's lines, Child's Play!!  This line of product is absolutely AMAZING and the colors are very bright and happy!!  When I look at the paper, I just want to be a kid again and go play on the tire swings...oh to be young!!  Moxxie's stickers are of great quality too, and they are adorable.  All I can say is that if your looking for a great line of scrapbook paper, stickers and die cuts....you are not going to be disappointed at all!!!  The papers are double-sided and the die-cuts are also double-sided...how brilliant is that!?!?!?  How many times do you get a die-cut and want to change it up a bit, well with these you can!!  If you can, run out and grab them from your favorite scrapbook store....they are HOT!!!

This layout was so much fun to work with!!!

 If you notice the green circle on both pages, this was created with the Lucky 8 punches.

 Here is a close up of the varitey of flowers that I created with the paper!!

I wanted to get the feel of the leaves blowing in the wind, so I took an exacto knife and cut around some of the leaves to get that 3D effect!!!


Now off to create some more FUN projects with all my NEW Moxxie!!!  There are so many yummy things in my box that I want to be able to work on it all right NOW!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!!

Blessings & Hope....
Misty

4 comments:

  1. I love the exacto knife leaves. That is a really great idea. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty, I'm just amazed at how perfect those photos are for that paper!!! What a great double page spread you've done! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this..adore the cut leaves and all the wonderful flowers!

    ReplyDelete