Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snow Snow Snow...Go Away, Come again Another Day!!

Wow...haven't we had enough snow already?? I know, it is winter and we aren't suppose to be complaining, right? But, I think we have had our share of it. I know I am ready for the sun and lets get rid of the snow we have and not add to it. Another 3-5" are to fall again tonight and tomorrow...with another system on Sunday and Monday. Well, looks as if Steve won't be watching the long awaited Super Bowl...I think he will be listening to it instead. Oh well...the JOYS of WINTER!!

I am still trying to learn all of this blogging, so once I get it all figured out, I hope to post some layouts. I have some cute winter pages I have done, but just have to figure it out! Hopefully in the next couple of days I will figure it out. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment